- Ultimate Stretch Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- 5-Minute Flexibility Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Body and Mind Flexibility Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Flexibility and Range of Motion | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Entire Body Stretch | Intermediate Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Balanced Strength-Building Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Building Balance | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Yoga for Balance
- Tara Stiles - 30-Minute Yoga for Balance and Focus
- Balance | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Tricky Twists and Balances | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Yoga for Balance, Focus, and Stability
- Core Strength | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Toned Back and Arms Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Beginner Strengthening Flow | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Build Shoulder Strength | Intermediate Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Crazy Core Building Routine | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Inversion Flow Routine | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Lower Body Strength and Tone
- Slim Waist Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Total Body Holiday Yoga Workout | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Build Strength Evenly | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Intense Cardio Workout | Part 1 | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Intense Cardio Workout | Part 2 | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Weight Loss Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Targeting Love Handles | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Morning Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Get Your Morning Moving!
- Routine for a Deep Sleep | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Energizing Daily Flow Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Clear Your Mind Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Get Happy Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Calming Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Poolside Yoga to Wake up the Entire Body and Calm the Mind
- Basic Breathing | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 3/4 sticks)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (about 1 3/4 ounces)
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar (14 ounces)
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour plus 2 tablespoons (about 10 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Heat 10 tablespoons butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until melted, about 2 minutes. Continue to cook, swirling pan constantly until butter is dark golden brown and has nutty aroma, 1 to 3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and transfer browned butter to large heatproof bowl. Stir remaining 4 tablespoons butter into hot butter to melt; set aside for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 large (18 by 12-inch) baking sheets with parchment paper. In shallow baking dish or pie plate, mix granulated sugar and 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, rubbing between fingers, until well combined; set aside. Whisk flour, baking soda, and baking powder together in medium bowl; set aside.
Add remaining 1 3/4 cups brown sugar and salt to bowl with cooled butter; mix until no sugar lumps remain, about 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl with rubber spatula; add egg, yolk, and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated, about 30 seconds. Scrape down bowl. Add flour mixture and mix until just combined, about 1 minute. Give dough final stir with rubber spatula to ensure that no flour pockets remain and ingredients are evenly distributed.
Divide dough into 24 portions, each about 2 tablespoons, rolling between hands into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Working in batches, toss balls in reserved sugar mixture to coat and set on prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart, 12 dough balls per sheet. (Smaller baking sheets can be used, but it will take 3 batches.)
Bake one sheet at a time until cookies are browned and still puffy and edges have begun to set but centers are still soft (cookies will look raw between cracks and seem underdone; see photo below), 12 to 14 minutes, rotating baking sheet halfway through baking. Do not overbake.
Cool cookies on baking sheet 5 minutes; using wide metal spatula, transfer cookies to wire rack and cool to room temperature.
Source: Cooks Illustrated
Purple Pansy: Easy Spring/Summer Purple-and-Yellow-Gold Eye shadow Look
According to Color Theory, yellow and purple are the 2 shades that lie right smack-dab between blue (cool) and red (warm), so technically, they are the 2 “true neutrals”.
They are also diametrically opposite each other in the Color Wheel, so wearing them together is a quick way to get contrast without a lot of work.
- Any eye shape
- Any eye color
You will need:
- A brown cream shadow base or gel liner (I used Maybelline Gel Liner as usual)
- A yellow eye pencil (NYX Yellow pencil)
- A bright yellow gold shadow (I used Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Golden Buttercup)
- A rich medium-toned purple (I used an old purple pigment from a Japanese drugstore brand called Michiko London; I don’t think the company is still around). You can choose any rich purple you have, or something similar to MAC Parfait Amour or Satellite Dreams.
- Black mascara or false lashes
How to pick the perfect video game
I fully support this flow chart. Impressive.
“Do you like being called a n00b by 8 years olds? Yes? Halo 3.”
This is beautiful beyond words.
actual ray of sunshine Tyler Hoechlin
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I LISTENING TO
do you know how long i have been looking for this post
you have no fucking idea
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO REAPPEAR FOR MONTHS FUCK
For all my coffee friends
There were many a times the black eye saved my life.
The black eye is my normal cuppa. MMMM.
FEL-PRO Part # OS30690R PermaDry® | PermaDry® molded rubber gskt. incl.; Engine Code D16Y7
Fit Nerd Problems: When the majority of the apps on your iPhone are health and fitness related.
- Super Better- A fun, interactive experience with goal-making in mind
- My Fitness Pal- A phenomenal resource for calorie logging, friendly support, and more
- Nike+ iPod- Syncs with my Nike+ shoes, produces stats for average speed, distance, and estimated caloric burn
- Commit- A simple, clean, goal tracker. Don’t break the streak!
- Fitocracy- A great way to keep track of your workouts, and find support/competition along the way
- Zombies, Run!- Seriously, who doesn’t want to outrun the apocalypse?
- Nike+ Training- A great resource for different types of exercises and challenges
- Yoga- Create your own routine, or go by one of the presets
- Black and White Vinyasa- Just downloaded this recently, but it looks fun!
- Healthy- Simple and quick recipes for the health conscious, by Good Food
- Whole Foods- Grocery lists and recipes from a great grocery store
- Gorilla- How bananas are you for fitness? Choose your level and find out!
- Slim Down- Collection of tips from Jillian Michaels
- 5K Runner- My favorite couch to 5K program
- Leap- Challenge your body and your photography skills, along with friends
- Park Finder- Sure, you could Google it, but where’s the fun in that? Plus, it allows you to find which nearby parks have your favorite outdoor activity!
What are your favorite fitness apps?